• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Design and prototyping services

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rmattisonav8r

Hello HBA,

I've figured out what I want to be when I grow up! In my previous life, I was lead designer in multiple Advanced Development Groups in aviation working on business turbine aircraft. I've also been tinkering with some of my own design ideas shared here in this forum periodically. I have a small team of designers and craftsmen who hope to share our experience and talents with this community.

Our goal is to promote and empower inventors, artists, and innovators like yourself. We are taking a 2 pronged approach with Design Eye-Q and Proto.Lab.

Design Eye-Q is a design consultancy whose core competency is Industrial Design, Ergonomics, Product Visualization, and CAD modeling. From my perspective is is the perfect place for ideas to get started. See Home
or view my portfolio at ISSUU - Design eye q product brochure email by Ray Mattison

Proto.Lab is a service for ideas that are further ahead and ready to be prototyped. Currently we have a Makerbot Z18 3d printer in production. We are in the process of purchasing a 3d Printer, and laser scanner. Please see Proto.Lab's services at Proto.lab

I hope we can find an intersection of your needs and our capabilities.
Best regards,
Ray

Back