• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Corby Starlet

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi, I have plans for the Corby Starlet and am having some trouble understanding the measurements,
it appears to be standard and something eles,from the firewall to the seat back is 51 1/2 inches, I got
that but below that is the measurement for the next upright is k+0-87,the next measurement is 11.43 or 11-03,
whitch one?the next one is 2.7 or 11.03, the same with the bottom longeron and I dont have a clue
what length the uprights are from the firewall and dont understand what the letter K means,Im sending a link where someone can see
on page 3 the fuselage lat out, do you know anyone can help clear this up for me?

Attachments

• 118.pdf
    2 MB · Views: 0
Back