• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Chotia Weedhopper true legal ultralight in central MS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CCCP

hey guys.

I got a clean, good looking true ultralight Weedhopper for sale for $3000

The Weedhopper is powered by Rotax 447 that runs strong. It's a SCSI but like I said it flies great! The sails are in excellent shape because plane spent most of it's time in a dark enclosed hangar. Plane flies hands off at 75% throttle. Top speed around 60, stall at 20. It's a two axis ultralight but there is absolutely no problem with control. It has lots of machined parts and it's been very well taken care of. Engine has been serviced on schedule. This is TRUE ULTRLAIGHT so no license is needed if flown within USA however I strongly recommend you get some training. Even though plane is very docile the training is a must.

The price, like I said, is 3000 and it is firm. Visit https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqnYD5EDkRk to see it fly.

P1040593.jpg

P1040567.jpgP1040569.jpgP1040573.jpgP1040575.jpgP1040576.jpgP1040578.jpgP1040586.jpg

P1040567.jpg

Back