• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Canadian Ultralight Videos

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mmatt

Is it cool if I post some of my ultralight videos here? Keep in mind that I fly a Canadian ultralight which is allowed to be quite a bit heavier than the US Part 103 ultralights. I just figured that the guys that hang out in this forum might appreciate them more than the guys who fly "real" airplanes. ;)

Here is an example of my most recent video, shot and edited yesterday:

I recently moved the plane to a closer airport so I wouldn't have to drive an hour to go flying. This is my first flight from the plane's new home in CYES. (Edmundston, NB)

One thing is for certain, with all the hills, forests, and hostile terrain, I'm certainly going to be keeping up to date on all the engine maintenance!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCEnDFnjBvM

Last edited by a moderator:
Back