• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Becoming a homebuilt designer and builder.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JaviRP

Hello, everyone!

Let me explain my background:

I am a new aerospace engineer and I've been an aeromodelist since I was 9 years old. I've been flying mainly 3D and F3A aerobatics, also some warbirds, jets and UAVs (fixed wing and multicopters). I have also flown in LSA several times (actually, it is ULM since I'm from Spain) and I'm going to take lessons soon to get my own license. I don't know how many hours I've spent in hangars inspecting every detail on airplanes. Love all of it.

Well, I have always wanted to fly in my own design (single seater in conceptual design phase yet) and that's why came here. I have visited this forum quite a lot, I always learn new things, and it was time to say hello. Thank you, guys. Have fun designing, building and flying!

Cheers!

Javi.

Back