• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Bearhawk wing dimensions question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mauser

Anyone here have details on how the Bearhawk wing fastens to the fuselage? I'm specifically looking for the distance between the front and rear attachment fittings, but if you want to tell me more of how they attach I wouldn't complain.

I'm trying to see if my idea will even work before spending altogether too much time on it.

Thanks, and sorry if this is in the wrong place.

Back