Quantcast

New profile posts

HomeBuiltAirplanes.com

Help Support HomeBuiltAirplanes.com:

IN my plans the correct size not found. And what is the angle of attack of the wing installation when it is parked? I have no such information in the plan. Sincerely REM
Hi! I also own one of the BD-5B kit. I have a question for you. knibbindustries.com - /bd5/ the site you specified has a lot of useful information, but there are a lot of documents of very bad quality And many links are no longer active. Can you tell me where I can still find out what wing airfoils are installed at the wing root and at the wing tip.
Hello, Can I pick your brain about your brief time with the SQ2000? I read your posts on the Canardzone and here. I would like to hear what you learned in the process if you can spare the time. Thanks, Kenneth
Hi Dominic, please, do You have Jungster plans? Am looking for study materials, about wooden homebuilt bipe. Also Jungster II and Skyote could be interresting. I collected nice pack of plans and can exchange, for any interresting drawings. Regards, Jeri
D
Dominic Eller
Hey Simflyer, I can't give out any plans, as the rights to those are owened by Howard Almond and it wold breach copy right to share them sorry. I wish I had the rights I would freely publish them.
S
simflyer
Hey Dominic, no problem, I'll respect Your opinion. You're building Jungster I ? Do You have any other interresting drawings and/or looking for any?
D
Dominic Eller
Sorry bro I don’t have any others, just the J1.
We're in Morgantown, KY, if you want to come see how we build composite experimental aircraft. I manufacture the entire airframe for Arion Aircraft (www.flylightning.net). It's mostly infused V.E. resin and fiberglass, with a bit of carbon in the fuselage, and an all carbon spar with epoxy. We're Factory Ten Aerospace Composites on FB, if you go there to kill time!
Hello! I'm the guy in LA with the 3 cylinder Verner going on an Airbike. I would like to try to improve the Verner by doing away with the Walbro in favor of an EFI system, if that makes any sense. Does Racetech offer a system for this?
Who do I talk to about it or what resources are available for me to begin educating myself on the subject?
Thanks, Dan Riffe
rv6ejguy
rv6ejguy
Hi Dan,

Unfortunately we no longer offer systems for 3 cylinder engines. The market is just too small to justify the time spent to keep writing the software.

Cheers,

Ross
Hi Rik-,

I was reading your posts about composite construction of the Cozy line of canard aircraft. I have an interest as well and I live local to you. I'm very interested in trying to make the mold technique a reality. Would you be available to discuss further?

Damon
415-678-0345
Rik-
Rik-
Talk to me.

A mold, a plan and an airplane seems to be the kiss of death according to my discussions with Marc Z.

I think that being the shape is fairly simple and straight forward one could make mold and then repeat parts out of it.

What are your plans?

Rik

415-485-0788
D
Damon
I was thinking the same thing with the addition of adding the epoxy via vacuum. Seems like were on the same page. Are you available to talk sometime this weekend?
Rik-
Rik-
I’m not in the Bay Area this week, call me. Anytime
This is the last number that I have for him. 928 220 5721 he can't hear the phone while working in his shop. Keep calling.
B
Built2Fly
Thanks a lot. I will give it a try.
I would love to have a conversation or two. 425 495 7946 voice or text, Grant Smith.

Subjects:
round spars
flying wings
BSLD
pitch stability and CG range
your choice
Hi Stan, my email is sgarrido75@hotmail.com. Wish i had time to dig into the composite software you are studying but first i am struggling with openfoam. It looks extremly interesting and maybe for cristmas i share a license with someone.
Regards
Sebastian
You have too much to say Buddy, good news is there is an "ignore" Member function here, goodbye.
Building new kit aircraft
jedi
jedi
I understand you are the new Sky Raider. Glad to hear it. More to follow. I ran into the content limit.
jedi
jedi
I worked with Stace many years ago and wonder what changes you are intending. In particular I felt the horizontal stabilizer was a little undersize, probably to meet roadability requirements. any changes to the tail feathers?
What is a typical empty weight?
jedi
jedi
Any chance you will be able to fabricate a true ultralight?

Grant Smith 425 495 7946 Love to talk to you.
Ahoj Henryk, tydzień temu byłem w Polsce i latałem śmigłowcem nad Bielsko-Biala. U nas jest na sprzedaż Mitchellwing B10 i Falcon Ul canard. Myślisz, że ktoś by się u ciebie zainteresował?
If you watched all the videos as I have and read every post here on HBA, I don't think you'd have so much confidence in Raptor...

Ross
Hi,
I am from India. While working on a project I found that the kits available in the market are very costly. Every kit would be very cheap, even if I make every part for a one-time production. As you are one of the most active members here, I would like to have a suggestion form you regarding the options of Indian made kit in home-building kit market. I am still working on more details on the kits.
Regards