• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

ZENITH 801 WARBIRD

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alan Waters

Some time ago I entertained the idea of a thread titled "Zenith 801 Warbird" The thought being, why did the Army completely abandon fixed wing in favor of rotory wing. I think a STOL with the right stuff would be a compliment to helicopters and the two could work together very well. I don't know but I would venture to guess the cost of training and aircraft would be much cheaper. I'd like to hear your ideas on the subject. This was posted on another thread about Airtractors Home | www.802u.com

Back