• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Zenith 750 cruzer future builder questions?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

snowy_50

Hey every one !
I got into this after getting my first few copies of kitplane magazine and now my future goal is to build one.
My background is I'm a recent graduate mechanical engineer with focus in aviation,I started with rc cars but moved to rc planes,I built from micro to giant scale warbirds, also I'm pretty handing with my hands from working with cad to replacing a transmission to building and 3d printing complex pieces and parts.

So when it came to research I was over whelmed, and I'm not sure what I'm missing to complete the price of the build,here's my specs:
Zenith cruzer 750 kit.
Dynon package (radio,transponder,gps...ECT avionics).
Viking 130 (motor mount,sensors,duc prop,pre wired harness,oil,cowling,computer....)

What I don't know is do I need a flap controller? Trim motor? Extra wiring or hoses? In tank fuel pump? Not sure,it's the small details I'm missing to know the total price I will have to cough up or save to get to my goal.

Thank you in advance :)

Back