You're gonna wanna build this

Homebuilt Aircraft & Kit Plane Forum

Help Support Homebuilt Aircraft & Kit Plane Forum:

Jman

Site Developer
Hmm..., Not sure why that is happening. Let me try a test upload in another thread and see what happens.

Jake

Jman

Site Developer
Well, I gave it a try and it worked ok for me. Can you send me the photo and see if it works on my side?

Jake

Jman

Site Developer
Is that a painting or a picture? Either way, you're right, it does make me want to build it. Curse you Johnny!! I've got enough "must haves" rolling around in my head!! :D

Jake

Jman

Site Developer
Oops, I just re-read your first post. When you say it's a fake, do you mean the aircraft doesn't exist or is this just an artist's rendition of what yours will look like?

Jake

Falco Rob

Building Biplanes

I gotta admire you guys building biplanes . . . . after making all the #$%#&%! ribs, getting them aligned, gluing them to the spars, shaping, sanding (make that float sanding) and covering myself and my hangar with a couple millimeters of dust to build just TWO wings (refer photo) . . . all I can say is you have perseverance !

Attachments

Johnny luvs Biplanes

Rob,
I think you probably make just as many ribs, your Falco wings are huge compared to the little Flitzer!
Jake,
The photo is a fake as stated originally, the aircraft is not fully built yet but apparently will be in the Fall.
The designer, Lynn Williams superimposed a drawing over a background!
The real aeroplane is a show winner, it is so good, the best I've ever seen to be honest and is finished in varnish :)
Cheers,
John :)
Ps. Mine is going to be fractionally bigger all round and no roundtail.