• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Your new Homebuilders Community Manager

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cjensen

Many of you probably saw the announcement from EAA in the various e-newsletters, but now that I am officially on-site at EAA, I wanted to post a quick intro to the Homebuilt Airplanes Forum...

Chad Jensen, EAA #755575, and as my signature says, I have built, flown, and now sold my Van's RV-7. This summer I started work on a new project, a Wittman Tailwind! I also owned part of a Thatcher CX-4 project for a short while. My online focus for several years was the Van's community through several online forums that catered to the type. In my new role at EAA, I will be expanding my presence to as many type forums as I can, so if you have a link to a specific forum, please send it my way! I'd love to jump in and participate!

I am here to serve the needs of the Homebuilders Community, and I look forward to hearing from you!

:)

Back