• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Wooden prop plans

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NeoFromMatrix

Hello

I'm searching after plans for wooden props for an VW 1600 direct mount or maybe and BMW boxer.

I have found some scanned plans, but without any further information (strength calculations, build manual, safety report)
I have knowledge in mechanical engineering, but absolutely no experience in this sector.
Airworthiness is a must.

I'd like to learn about this area, maybe do some 3D models and some cnc models.
Maybe even build one and test it on the ground for personal education.

Maybe someone knows about some plans I could use, would appreciate it.

Regards
Neo

Back