Wood designs by G. Vidor...

HomeBuiltAirplanes.com

Help Support HomeBuiltAirplanes.com:

ohioflyer

I sent for the info pack on that same design a while back, it looked like a nice enough plane. As I recall that one had a fairly high build time. I looked for the info to pass on but I must have put it in one of those impossible to ever find agin "safe" places. I moved on to a Jodel based design (www.jodel.com). The build time was lower, specs comperable, and you don't have to yell over your shoulder to talk to your passenger.

Ed

N

Need-to-build

I'm getting ready to start building the Champion V which I got from Litter. Any questions, just e-mail me.

pomadom

Whisky IV

I have just recieved the plans for the Whisky IV. Quite alot of missing information. such as Cof G and Range and no thrust line or cowling or engine information.. Plane look good but not sure how I`m going to finsh it

Bill Izard
bill@izard.co.nz
New Zealand

Falco Rob

The C of G range is quoted on the website, (18.3 - 31% of MAC) as is the power loading which equates to 80 HP. I guess a Rotax, or similar.

It's a bit odd that this info isn't contained in the plans - I suggest you contact Mr Littner for some clarification.

carlosvinicius

I'm Brazilian and want to know more about Asso IV.
I'm thinking in build this aircraft here, but before buy the project I want to know more about this aircraft.
Thanks,
Carlos Vinícius

Jugle

It's a very pretty aeroplane... I got an info pack and the cost of the plans has soared to $US950.00. I've had a lot of trouble finding much information on the aircraft, or evidence of many actually flying... even the vendor of the plans, Sylvia Littner, could only tell me who she'd sold plans to here in Australia, but not if any were flying... and she seems to be just the agent for the plans, so I have doubts about support.

I asked the EAA about it and the advisor said he'd never heard of it, which is a bit of a worry. Given that I can't find much info about it, I'm inclined to go for something more proven.

Although, there is a mob in Belgium selling them as kits, see www.capco-aviation.be

Cheers, Glenn

carlosvinicius

This aircraft is making sucess in Europe.
Take a look in this site: www.newavio.it

It's a very pretty aeroplane... I got an info pack and the cost of the plans has soared to $US950.00. I've had a lot of trouble finding much information on the aircraft, or evidence of many actually flying... even the vendor of the plans, Sylvia Littner, could only tell me who she'd sold plans to here in Australia, but not if any were flying... and she seems to be just the agent for the plans, so I have doubts about support.

I asked the EAA about it and the advisor said he'd never heard of it, which is a bit of a worry. Given that I can't find much info about it, I'm inclined to go for something more proven.

Although, there is a mob in Belgium selling them as kits, see www.capco-aviation.be

Cheers, Glenn

pomadom

Hello Carlos

Just seen your post .. I have just started to Build a ASSO IV . I see there is a company in your country building 10 of them amazing . I was wondering if you could could contact them for me as I would like to buy the Undercarrage
link.. http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http://canopusacft.blogspot.com/&langpair=pt|en&hl=en&ie=UTF-8

Regards Bill Izard New Zealand

I'm Brazilian and want to know more about Asso IV.
I'm thinking in build this aircraft here, but before buy the project I want to know more about this aircraft.
Thanks,
Carlos Vinícius

Hello Bill,
I'm building the Champion V, also by the same designer.I have an early edition of drawings that have their share of descrepencies!Anyhow I am about 50% there with
another 90% to go!Such as the life of a homebuilder!Very nice designs,it's no wonder
they are quite successful in Europe.Just thought I let word that there are others who
are Guiseppe Vidor fans.
Cheers,
Alain

kalix

my Vidor's Asso Champion with New Wing

hi, this is my asso Champion with new wing profile.

www.asso5.com

I've a friend that has built AssoIV.

pomadom

Just started again on the Whisky IV asso.. I will be putting a Fixed gear on like a Vans RV3. Alot less work. Will place a metal band around the bottom longerrons. to straengthen the load and will try and put a sliding canopy on the whisky too. Bill Izard Kihikihi New Zealand skype omega-izard