• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Wittman Tailwind W-10 Project

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dramus2

Wittman W10 project for sale. This project is very far along, there are many items completed: fuselage and wings built and covered, painted, on main gear, already have tail spring and tailwheel, seats completed and in, interior started, control surfaces completed and mounted, rudder cables ran, doors about 50%, tank done, control horns made, panel was just started but is bare, ready for any customization, firewall forward bare. Will not take much time or money to finish.Things have changed and I can no longer afford to keep spending on avionics/engine. Many extra parts, materials, etc. Please call or email me if interested. I am located in Pottsville, PA and the plane is at Bendido airport 74N, about 30 minutes from Pottsville. I have many more pictures if interested.Asking $10,500
570-581-0950
[email protected]

IMG_0572.jpgIMG_0061.jpgIMG_0016.jpgphoto 4 (4).jpgTail.jpgphoto 3.jpgIMG_0049.jpg

Last edited:
Back