• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Wish me luck.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Victor Bravo

Supporting Member
Y'all pray to the deity of your choice for me, I'm trying to go back and just about start over in soaring after 34 years. Made an offer on an un-loved glider just now. If I get it, I'll be starting pretty much at the bottom of the performance spectrum, about half the L/D that was enjoyed once upon a time, but I'll be able to get back out there and do it again at least a little.

If you happen to be hiking up at the top of Mt. Baden-Powell in Southern CA, and you stop to read that big bronze plaque at the top of the mountain, for heaven's sake DUCK or I'm likely to take your hat off :)

Back