• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Wingcrafters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 31595

Greetings all.

I would like to introduce myself to the members of this site - Although I have been a member here for many years, this profile is new. Some of you will figure out who am, but I aim to keep my personal and business profiles and identities completely separate.

Having been fascinated and in love with airplanes my whole life and involved with the world of homebuilts and vintage airplanes, I have decided to put my accumulated knowledge, skills and experience to use in helping fellow aviators get their aircraft into the air again, Or indeed, into the air for the first time. Fabric work will be my mainstay, but I can tackle anything from minor hangar rash to rebuilding your Cub, Aeronca, Taylorcraft or any other classic from the ground up. Or assist in homebuilts of any kind.

I made a decision to hang out my shingle and work at something I truly enjoy after many many years of working in a "regular" job. Many friends I have helped out with their projects have asked me why I don't do this for a living - and, well, I took the leap!

I can promise quality work, fair rates and that your airplane will be treated as if it was my own. If the shock of a $20,000+quote for a recover has given you thoughts about hanging up your wings for good, give us a call.

I'll be glad to hear from members and hope to be part of this community for many years to come.

Wingcrafters

Home

Back