William Wynne's Fly Corvair Web Site Shut Down???

HomeBuiltAirplanes.com

Help Support HomeBuiltAirplanes.com:

Topaz

Super Moderator
Staff member
Log Member
Domain registration bill didn't get paid. Wait a week or so. They probably just forgot. Even big corporations forget sometimes. If they're not back up in a couple of weeks, try the phone.

bmcj

HBA Supporter
I would actually call them up and remind them in case they are unaware. Better for them to renew while they have the chance before a pirate snags the domain name and demands big buck for its return.

dcstrng

I would actually call them up and remind them in case they are unaware. Better for them to renew while they have the chance before a pirate snags the domain name and demands big buck for its return.
Yep, probably deserve the courtesy of a call -- especially if they are traveling or not in a position to monitor their website regularly... On the other hand I think they had provider issues a month or so back, so may have nothing to do with WW, but the site itself...

Aerowerx

If you are looking into Corvair Conversions try us as well...AzaleaAviation.com
or SpyderEngines.com.

Thanks
Has your site been hacked?

When I clicked on "Products" a window popped up saying I had some type of system problem, and should call Microsoft right away. Also said to not close Chrome or there would be permanent damage.

Bill Clapp

Found out somebody had tried hacking into our web site - think it is fixed...it was sending people to a fake blue screen of death or something. Some people have no respect... Hope it is fixed. Let me know. Azaleaaviation.com