• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Will the following years become the flying wing years ???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nestofdragons

Supporting Member
The last years i have seen soooo much activity in research about flying wings. NASA published a great paper where they proof the PROVERSE YAW (yep, the opposite of adverse yaw) of the flying wings with bell shaped lift distribution. Me happy. Also i know of several flying wing projects going on. Hangglider to LSA. Yep, it those come out to play ...it will be a fun time for me to study them. Will personal flying wings at last become reality? I had the pleasure to fly in a flying wing hangglider trainer. Yes, it is something niiice to fly. I want to see more of those in the air.

[video]www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kho-iDSktUU&list=PLVMWpoHGjtSj-LBWPSYove45kOHy-dFOt[/video]

Keep that brain spawning wings,
Koen (pronounced as racoon without ra)

Back