• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Who's going to OSH?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PTAirco

So who is going to Oshkosh this year?

After having given up on going for yet another year, because I couldn't get the Human Mailing Tube schedules lined up, I had some good news; the local flight school owner where I occasionally rent the odd Cessna to stay in practice, put out the word if anyone was interested in going with him in his Bonanza. That has now grown to two Bonanzas and 7 of us flying out there. Leaving Chino (KCNO) crossing the hills fairly far south to avoid going too high and then straight for OSH. With 7 pilots sharing the flying it should be a fun trip. And we're pretty well covered for the "if the pilot has a heart attack" scenario. We'll be loaded to the gunwhales, of course ("Would All Passengers Please Lean Forward During Take Off"). We're sharing a house for the duration, some of us sleeping on the floor.

It might be nice to have a quick get-together for forum members who are going there this year.

Back