• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Who supplies instruments XIH4.0018

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jan Olieslagers

My (Hungarian built) 912-powered plane uses instruments like XIH4.0018 (CHT), XIH4.0010 (oil temp) XIE4.007 (oil pressure)
I should now like to add a CHT gauge and of course I want it to be identical to the one already present.
I can find only one importer/distributor, that is German company Road-Online. They would not sell to me directly, which I can quite understand and accept. They would however only point me to one single seller to end-users, and I should prefer to have a few more options. Any suggestions for where to buy these instruments? Preferrably not in USA (complications and cost with import duty), European shop preferred but Asian webshop might come in handy, too.
I did find it in one shop in Poland, but do not really like to deal with a company that advertises only in its own (minor) language. IH71.2B35.2201

PS some web findings suggest the original manufacturer might well be in India.

Back