• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Which Tig Welder???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rbrochey

I don't like to admit I get confused.... about anything really... but I can't decide on a little welder. I'm taking TIG welding lessons from a local ex NAVY welder pro... but my question is, I want to use the welder for my airplane work, fuselage etc. but we have expanded our land and building a little and there is now a bunch of cattle panel and horse panel stuff to do... amongst other things. So I think I want to a welder that does both stick and TIG... I'm looking at the Lincoln Square Wave TIG 200 (about 1500 dollars) but I don't know if it's really what I need. It's which I like... any thoughts?

Thanks

Back