• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

[SOLD] Wheel Pants for Sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Doran Jaffas

A little off topic and I rifled through the forums and couldn't find anything regarding it so please forgive this not about spinners but I do have a set of wheel pants off an an RV aircraft. I've repaired them and put them in primer and they look good. I was going to mount them on my Tailwind but he decided a few miles an hour gained frankly wasn't worth the hassle of splitting the halves when I want to take them off. I guess I'm not a true efficiency aficionado. I have pictures of them and anybody that would like them just make me an offer including shipping. Must be reasonable but they'll be inexpensive. You can contact me off the website if interested at my Gmail account and I will send you a couple of pictures as well. I had these up for sale at one time and decided to go ahead and put them on my Tailwind and then decided not to.

[email protected]

Back