• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBuiltAirplanes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parts For Sale Wheel pants and plans and parts

Homebuilt Aircraft & Kit Plane Forum

Help Support Homebuilt Aircraft & Kit Plane Forum:

airbike

Log Member
Ultralight Kolb Mark III wheel pants for sale $200.00
Cessna 150 nose wheel and main wheel pants $300
Airbike Tandem plans $100
HiMax R1700 with full size of rib pattern $60
Minimax R1400 (Canopy like R1600 )with full size of rib pattern $75
Minimax R1600 $75
Minimax R1100 $75
Miniature super Cub plans with full size of wing rib pattern $150
Soneiar II plans and manual $125
Zenith 750 plans ... SOLD!
Piper PA-18 engine nose cowl ... $150
Minimax rudder and fin on cover $100
Steel rudder pilot and passenger pedals $100
VW 1600cc block engine with new cylinders and pistons and pins and rings $400. You pay shipping.
Tailwheel for Acro sport or starduster or piper pa22 or piper pa11-12. $250
Will send pics when asking.

Last edited:

airbike

Log Member
Airbike, Are those CH750 plans for the Cruzer, the STOL, or the Super-STOL? If they are official plans with a serial number I am interested.
I will check it tomorrow morning. I am not sure cruzer or STOL or super stol. I will have to read it.
I have not build the Ch750 from the plans.

dwalker

I'm interested in the 750 plans if they are available, possibly the vw case and a set of wheel pants. If you can send pics of the wheel pants that would help.

airbike

Log Member
Airbike, Are those CH750 plans for the Cruzer, the STOL, or the Super-STOL? If they are official plans with a serial number I am interested.
I send a pics to you. I bought it from a guy in Flagstaff, AZ last April. I undecided to build it.
I built Teenie Two in 2009 and ultracruiser in 2015. You don’t need sheet metal experience. 😆

Attachments

airbike

Log Member
I'm interested in the 750 plans if they are available, possibly the vw case and a set of wheel pants. If you can send pics of the wheel pants that would help.
I have 1600cc vw engine with new pistons and pins and rings in a box.
Engine does have crankshaft and camshaft in there. Are you interested in them? If you say yes, I will take pics and send them to you then.
Main fiberglass wheel pants are neat and nose wheel has two cracks, they can repair.

airbike

Log Member
I will send pics of three wheel pants to you.

dwalker

Yes,
I have 1600cc vw engine with new pistons and pins and rings in a box.
Engine does have crankshaft and camshaft in there. Are you interested in them? If you say yes, I will take pics and send them to you then.
Main fiberglass wheel pants are neat and nose wheel has two cracks, they can repair.
Interested in the vw engine as described, sorry for the confusion.
I can pm you my email address

airbike

Log Member
I send a pics to you. I bought it from a guy in Flagstaff, AZ last April. I undecided to build it.
I built Teenie Two in 2009 and ultracruiser in 2015. You don’t need sheet metal experience. 😆

Attachments

airbike

Log Member
See two cylinders with new pistons and pins in pics. They are 1835cc for 1/2 VW.
All 4 cylinders with pistons and rings and pins and tubes is 1600cc.

airbike

Log Member
Three wheel pants you will need tundra tires. They will be much better.

airbike

Log Member
I remind you that my 1600cc vw engine crankshaft and camshaft are very still good, VW mechanics in Panama City, Florida told me before I bought. Main bearings will need new parts.