Wheel fairings

HomeBuiltAirplanes.com

Help Support HomeBuiltAirplanes.com:

meglin1

We continue to produce wheel fairings for light and ultra-light aircraft and trikes.

stuart fields

I was busy building wheel fairings for the ground handling wheels for my helicopter when my wife said: WHAT???? She does my condition inspections also. No clean underwear gets a big GIG. OOOPS wrong forum.

meglin1

Every month we expand the range of manufactured parts for Cessna aircraft and other common types. We are faced with the fact that the quality of plastic parts is very low. For this reason, plastic parts very quickly crack and fail. We are decisively changing the situation. Our parts are required to work at least 5 years, the normal life-10 years. There is in view tough, harsh exploitation of. In this case, the parts should not become heavier. Try it - compare - verify.

meglin1

There were several requests from aviators about the wheel fairings of the СT-180 and СT-2K aircraft. People remember that this aircraft was actively produced in Ukraine (up to 1 aircraft per day). Unfortunately, I still can't manage to help them, we have not yet produced such fairings. СT-SW:

Attachments