Whats wrong with this?

Homebuilt Aircraft & Kit Plane Forum

Help Support Homebuilt Aircraft & Kit Plane Forum:

pie_row

One down side of the parts is low thermal conductivity. They would tend to keep the heat in. That is balanced by their lighter weight.

slociviccoupe

whats wrong with magnificent machine? um call and talk to william wynn. aparently the company is out of business. all their products were un airworthy chinease crap. all their crankshafts were recalled, their pistons suck. stay tried and true with william wynns products and the companies he uses.
beware there are other shell companies out there that tried to make a buck off the corvair aircraft conversion.

pie_row

whats wrong with magnificent machine? um call and talk to william wynn. aparently the company is out of business. all their products were un airworthy chinease crap. all their crankshafts were recalled, their pistons suck. stay tried and true with william wynns products and the companies he uses.
beware there are other shell companies out there that tried to make a buck off the corvair aircraft conversion.
You said it.

rheuschele

aparently the company is out of business. all their products were un airworthy chinease crap. all their crankshafts were recalled, their pistons suck.
Where did you get the idea that they are closed? I've contacted them and they are open. Also, where did the Chinese idea come from? This is why I find things out for myself.
Ron