What's this?

Homebuilt Aircraft & Kit Plane Forum

Help Support Homebuilt Aircraft & Kit Plane Forum:

Pops

HBA Supporter
Log Member
It crashed, have a piece hanging on the hanger wall. Also have a sign below that says " TOP SECRET, DON"T ASK QUESTIONS".

TFF

SUSSH!!!!! Last time i was at Area5... er, a, Australia, yea thats it Australia. I did not see it. And no, there are no black suits in a delivery van in front of my house. Only mail trucks and UPS and Fedex trucks with weird antennas on to.....

rbrochey

I've seen those... the gov sends them out to see how many chickens you have and if you're feeding them organic scratch along with dried crickets to achieve those giant brown eggs that are causing a downturn in profits for big chicken. ;)

don january

Log Member
I wasn't suppose to say anything but oh well. I threw a blade off our chisel plow to try and knock a drone down over the neighbors fence and that's the evidence he showed to the cop's. Law suit is pending so I should be hush hush.

Wanttaja

Actually, it looks a lot like the logo for Jet City Espresso, just south of Boeing Field in Seattle.

Ron Wanttaja

rbrochey

I wasn't suppose to say anything but oh well. I threw a blade off our chisel plow to try and knock a drone down over the neighbors fence and that's the evidence he showed to the cop's. Law suit is pending so I should be hush hush.
I knew that was you Don! I read about you folks downing drones up there in the Dakota's ;)