What you wear?

Homebuilt Aircraft & Kit Plane Forum

Help Support Homebuilt Aircraft & Kit Plane Forum:

Skyrod

Sorry about the 666, it wasn't meant to be spiteful. Just happen to be the keys I hit when I attempted to delete the question.
You have to type something in the box to save it. (figured the Moderator would delete it).

I suppose I should have given it more time but it was a question regarding an unrelated field, so no harm done.

Last edited:

Topaz

Super Moderator
Staff member
Log Member
Sad lack of interest? Your post was up just over an hour before you deleted it. Have a little patience before pushing the "number of the beast" button. :ermm:

Mac790

Sad lack of interest? Your post was up just over an hour before you deleted it. Have a little patience before pushing the "number of the beast" button. :ermm:
I think he did it second time in this week, what a man, for same reason I should delete last my two post in 400hp pusher thread :roll:.

Seb

Toobuilder

Log Member
Diet Coke! Nectar of the (highly caffienated) Gods! :gig:
Stopped drinking that stuff back in the service when I found out how well it took hydraulic stains out of my uniform. Simply dump a can or two in with the wash - stains come right out! (don't try with whites though!)

Topaz

Super Moderator
Staff member
Log Member
Dissolves aluminum foil, too, if given long enough. Fortunately, I'm not made of aluminum foil. My one major vice. Could be worse, I guess.

greywuuf

I was going to make some witty comment here, but somehow words are failing me..... I feel... uhm .....

afraid ?

Jman

Site Developer
I was going to make some witty comment here, but somehow words are failing me..... I feel... uhm .....
I guess Skeeter's last comment has you a bit hot under the collar? :gig:

greywuuf

Ohhhh, now you need to be careful or I will put up the pics of my "Lady Ga-Ga" costume from Halloween.