• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

What parts are no longer available for the Longeze?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sleeperrx7

Hello everyone. I believe I have found a good set of plans to start building from. This will be my first build of any aircraft. I am hoping to build the Longeze after looking at them this year at Oshkosh. I didn't really get to talk to any of the owners of the aircraft. Can anyone here tell me what parts are no longer available to buy new? I don't want to be halfway into the build or farther and not able to finish because xxxxxx no longer carries the parts. For example, the canopy, or the retractable nose gear assembly. I don't expect to find everything i need easily, but any info on what's difficult to come by would be great help! Who's building one now here? Thanks for the help!

Back