• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

What happend with "Renegade" unlimited racer?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mac790

Does anyone know what happend with this plane, did it fly? I've heard that this plane was ready for 2005 Reno races, but was disqualified becuase was too light!! I was looking for more info about it, but I didn't find much.

Sorry if we have a thread or discussion related to that plane already, I haven't found one, but for some strange reason I got the feeling that I've seen this plane here before, maybe kind of Deja Vu:)

More pics here (8 pages) BARNSTORMERS.COM AVIATION EVENTS

Seb

Attachments

• 074.jpg
    074.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 687
  • 078.jpg
    078.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 563
  • 081.jpg
    081.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 1,473