• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

What did you screw up on your Airplane project today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Foundationer

As I was making about the 10th potentially expensive, slow motion screw up on this project I thought "what we need is an 'inspirational' thread that shows that everyone does it...".

Here's a picture of the foam cutter starting at the bottom so the cut above is displaced rendering the whole thing garbage. And a big pile of flap cores after I made it go the other way round the line.

Attachments

• IMG_20190625_194717.jpg
    IMG_20190625_194717.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_20190625_213910.jpg
    IMG_20190625_213910.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 52
Back