What Did You Do To Save General Aviation Today?

Homebuilt Aircraft & Kit Plane Forum

Help Support Homebuilt Aircraft & Kit Plane Forum:

robertl

Took the 150 out for about an hour in between my buddy giving lessons on Saturday. I didn't want to go to far since he had another student coming soon so I just flew out over the river, Lake Wateree. Buzzed a friends house and just tooled around, but on the way back, I decided to check out the fisherman in the big part of the lake, (we call it the, River). I dropped down to about 200 ft AGL, above the water, and waved at all the people fishing, they seemed to enjoy my fly by. The weather was great and ole Blue Thunder performed flawlessly, how wonderful it is to be able to do these things, we are truly blessed.
Bob

Reactions: BJC

Toobuilder

HBA Supporter
Log Member
Did Vegas for the weekend as a 2 ship with the newly minted TW pilot mentioned earlier. Little bumpy and a savage headwind going over on Thursday but dead calm today. Keep the wives happy with a nice smooth ride!

With any luck we have a new "active" travelling GA couple added to the ranks.

We need all we can get.

Dennis DeFrange

HBA Supporter
If ya never plan to finish your project before you're too old to fly or obtain insurance , ya probably won't need the unaffordable krap anyway . But you're never too old to cut the Spruce .