• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Wes is offering his finished parasol for sale...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cavelamb

I'm passing this note along for Wes.
Richard

================================================== ============

Richard,
Thanks for the kind words .
It brings you back in time and is a great plane with no bad habits.
It stalls around 30 and cruises at 55 mph at 5800 rpm. the ASI is very accurate.
I work 24/7 with no hopes of having time to fly .
I wanted to let real enthusiast to have a chance at this before placing a add on barnstormers.

================================================== ============

This plane is in great shape it has a rebuilt 503 the gear box is noisy but flies fine. Its in pretty good shape and covering is in great shape as well. all new VFR panel. not N numbered but has been flow as an ultralight . Take the wings off trailer home for only 3000 cash. It will be sold as parts with bill of sale. Please call me at [ PM cavelamb for phone number ].

The plane is hangared at Cleburne Texas. you wont find a better deal. Hasn't been flown for four months....
I have all new fuel line and plugs, RF supressor stuff also all new fuel and primer line goes with plane.
All the parts I have should get it tip top shape for maintenance.

Takeoff:

Texas parasol take off - YouTube

Landing:

Texas parasol landing - YouTube

Back