• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Website photos sought - TurbAero

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TurbAero

Supporting Member
Hi everyone,

Turbine Aeronautics is updating it’s website (www.turb.aero) and we are looking for some stunning photos of experimental aircraft to use on the new website. We want to showcase the types of aircraft that our turbine engines could be fitted to, which is pretty well any experimental aircraft that uses a 100-300hp engine.

The photo can be of the aircraft in the air or on the ground but it must be visually awesome, both the aircraft and the background, where ground features are shown. It may be on the ramp/grass strip with the golden hour sunset in the background with its vibrant colors; it may be flying over some spectacular countryside; it may just be an air to air shot with the blue sky background but your paint job may be the stunning feature.

We would like fast glass, RV, bush/cub type, amphibian.... anything really. The stipulation is that you own the photo and will give us permission to use it on our website. We do not wish to breach anyone’s copyright.

We are happy to acknowledge the owners of the photos used on the website if they want us to.

If you could either post your photo on this thread or pm it to me, for any that I might use on my website, I’ll pm you back to organise to get a high resolution copy of the photo.

Thanks everyone. I’m looking forward to seeing what folks have.

Dave

Back