• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Website Issues...NEED HELP

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HomeBuilt101

Jake,

There are some issues with the website that I wanted to share:

-Very slow lately
-A friend tried to log on but he did not get a CAPCHA
-I tried to register him but Chrome does not display the pages correctly so I cannot see the Proceed button on the second page or the registration
-I tried to IE but the error code on the second page of the registration says "Verification incomplete. Please solve the puzzle before you continue. The puzzle verifies that you are an actual user, not a spammer" and then there is something about a puzzle that needs to be completed however the puzzle never appears on the screen so I cannot register (my friend also had this same problem and that is why I got involved to try to register him)

He and I both (using different computers) tried to contact you using the contact link but a non-appearing CAPCHA prevented us from sending you the message so that is why I had to resort to using the forum thread

Back