Website Issues...NEED HELP

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by HomeBuilt101, Jan 1, 2018.

Help Support HomeBuiltAirplanes Forum by donating:

1. Jan 1, 2018 #1

HomeBuilt101

HomeBuilt101

HomeBuilt101

Jake,

There are some issues with the website that I wanted to share:

-Very slow lately
    -A friend tried to log on but he did not get a CAPCHA
    -I tried to register him but Chrome does not display the pages correctly so I cannot see the Proceed button on the second page or the registration
    -I tried to IE but the error code on the second page of the registration says "Verification incomplete. Please solve the puzzle before you continue. The puzzle verifies that you are an actual user, not a spammer" and then there is something about a puzzle that needs to be completed however the puzzle never appears on the screen so I cannot register (my friend also had this same problem and that is why I got involved to try to register him)

He and I both (using different computers) tried to contact you using the contact link but a non-appearing CAPCHA prevented us from sending you the message so that is why I had to resort to using the forum thread

2. Jan 1, 2018 #2

Hot Wings

Hot Wings

Hot Wings

Well-Known Member HBA Supporter

We just have to be patient. The problem has been reported, and fixed/patched once. Once the US holidays are over and everyone has a chance to get back to work, and caught up, I suspect the problem will get fixed.

I actually kind of like the slow site. Instead of loitering here I actually got some airplane work done!

bmcj likes this.
  3. Jan 1, 2018 #3

Richard6

Richard6

Richard6

If you have any advertisement or video blockers turned on, they will block the capcha and other things needed to register or sign on.

HAPPY NEW YEAR
    Richard