• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Weather Forecast App Recommendation Please

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HomeBuilt101

About two years ago I had an Android pilot weather app that was really good at depicting forecast weather using a graphical format...it had a horizontal line that would curve up at the point in time when the wind was forecast to increase and the line would curve down when the wind was forecast to decrease. Same with temperature, cloud heights, etc.

It was really nice because if you were wanting to go flying tomorrow you could see by the curved line when was the best time based on conditions.

It also would decode the NOTAMS, PIREPS, METARs, and TAF and rate the conditions at the airport with red, yellow, green based on your level.

I looked in my Play Store library and it is not there so I wonder if it is no longer available.

I have looked online for a couple of hours now and no joy.

Does anyone remember an app like that and/or would recommend one?

Thanks

Back