• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

We have Holy Cows but can GOATs FLY?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi All,
I am starting a thread that is certainly going to take time to pick pace. (thought I would let you know that right up front)

I am from India and have been nurturing a dream of building Mike Sandlin's GOAT. That dream has been on for a looooong time !

Lots of water under the bridge... a whole lot of turbulent and muddy water... NEXT YEAR I am going to give a "that final push" ...and hope to pop a baby in the form of the GOAT.

I want to have GOATs flying here in India. I HAVE A DREAM ( song from TANGLED LOL)

So this is just a first post to trigger any interest and questions and build a following.
... I will leave this post at this for now ... and get back to the grind and hustle of coming out of severe financial challenges.
Much love and gratitude to this platform

Back