Wanted Wanted: J3 kitten plans

HomeBuiltAirplanes.com

Help Support HomeBuiltAirplanes.com:

akwrencher

HBA Supporter
Hi, I have a crappy downloaded copy of the Hipps superbirds J3 kitten. I like the looks of this small plane for my first project, but it would be nice if someone had a better copy they could sell me, especially if it included a materials list. thanks in advance.

Zach

lake_harley

I'm no help on the J3 Kitten plans, but have you looked at, or considered, a HiMax version of the MiniMAX? Plans are a free download and support through TEAM MiniMAX and the East Tennessee Lonesome Buzzards forum are both fantastic.

Just a thought.

Lynn

akwrencher

HBA Supporter
Where did you find the crappy download copy of the plans?
I can't remember, maybe on one of the yahoo groups. Hipps plans, but scaned or photos, and hard to see, plus there is no materials list or any instructions. Maybe thats all there is, I don't know.

I'm no help on the J3 Kitten plans, but have you looked at, or considered, a HiMax version of the MiniMAX? Plans are a free download and support through TEAM MiniMAX and the East Tennessee Lonesome Buzzards forum are both fantastic.

Just a thought.

Lynn
Thanks, I will for sure check it out.

THanks for the phone and address, I couldn't find a website for Hipps, and Thanks all for your quick responses!

Turd Ferguson

Just curious, there's someone that sells a CD version of J3 Kitten plans on eBay. Just wondering if those are the scanned crappy version? The price is seems reasonable....maybe I'll take a gamble.

JIC

The plans on E-bay are the same ones you can down load for free off the internet. I have a set of both.
If you are interest in the j-3 kitten , you might want to check out the preceptor N3 Pup, basically the same A/C.
The plans for it are much better . flypreceptor group has loads of info too.

jic