• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Want to learn, looking for plans.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

k.neo

Hello.
I am reading up on a lot of information about small build able aircraft, would like to get some advice on getting plans, at this point for study, do not want to spend money on anything yet.
I have read on old threads that at some point there were team minimax free plans but apparently they have pulled them for some reason, if it is not against the rules could some one point me to the direction were I could obtain them, I tried googling for them but cant find them or what was the file name for the plans.

Atm I am studying the Mike Sandlin Goat4 design and modeling it in Solidworks to get an idea of the process of building one.
Another design I am aware of is the Affordaplane.
The Ulf-1 is interesting too but can hardly get any info on that, plans do not seem to be available.

Back