• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

want to build an ultralight

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kasa

Hello everyone,
I am kasarachi Ejimofor from Nigeria, 19 years old. I started leaning about aircraft on Discovery channel since four years ago {2001} and since then I have always dreamt of building and flying aircraft.
Poverty is the only problem getting in my way. I have tried several times without success to convince my friends here to help me raise the money for the project but none seem to understand let alone believe that it could actually fly.
From my estimation, the aircraft would cost about 70,000 naira or $550. This is enough to build d the basic part of the aircraft; from the wings to the controls. The idea of making it simple is to reduce cost or even remove the other seat just to make it fly.
Then from there I can get somebody to listen or even get a scholarship from the government and also get some of the youths here to get there minds off negative acts caused by poverty and illiteracy. If there is any body out there willing to help or suggest a way I could get help please E-mail at [email protected]. I might take some time to reply but I must surely reply. Thanks.

Back