• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Parts For Sale Wanna Be My Neighbor??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mark Z

I’ve no clue on the price but I’m sure it’s reasonable.

There’s a home and hangar (rough hangar) that has come available on 0TX0 Nassau Bay Granbury TX.
The lots are 150’ (road frontage) x 342. The last 100’ is easement for a 200’ wide runway 14-32 2800’ turf (plenty of room for ground looping). Midway on the east side.
One of my neighbors purchased it to keep like minded aviators replicating on our home turf. We have no restrictions or HOA (minor drama) we collect $100 a lot per year on a voluntary basis for runway fertilization.
We like to gather and eat……
In the meantime it may be a VRBO if any want to come check us out.

I’ll pass on a PM to the new owner.

Back