For Sale Viking Dragonfly MKII "Quick Build" - $1,500!!!

Discussion in 'For Sale & Wanted' started by Direct C51, Oct 12, 2019 at 6:55 PM.

Help Support HomeBuiltAirplanes Forum by donating:

1. Oct 12, 2019 at 6:55 PM #1

Direct C51

Direct C51

Direct C51

It's time I put some real effort in to selling my Dragonfly project. I purchased this aircraft a couple years ago with the intent to finish it after I completed my Sonex. After a move to San Diego, and some changes to my hangar situation, I just do not have time to work on this project. All major layups have been completed by a true craftsman. The fiberglass work is fantastic. Gear, canopy, fuel tanks, control surfaces all complete. Just add controls, avionics, FWF, and paint. Includes the original instruction manual and all templates. Complete book of receipts for everything purchased so far. The hard work has been done, all that remains is the finish work and customizing your airplane with the avionics and engine of your choosing. Right now the airplane is hangared at Gillespie FIeld, KSEE near San Diego, CA. The wings are on a wing stand and the fuselage is on a rolling dolly so transportation is pretty easy. Message me and I will send my email address and phone number. This is the perfect winter project! First one with $1,500 and a trailer takes it home!

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg

Turd Ferguson and cheapracer like this.
  2. Oct 13, 2019 at 12:33 AM #2

Turd Ferguson

Turd Ferguson

Turd Ferguson

It makes me sad beyond words that no one on the left coast will snatch this up and make it into a great flying machine. Even has materials from Alpha Plastics, where I used to buy my composite supplies.

cheapracer likes this.