• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Video: Burt Rutan Bipod Update. Oshkosh Airventure 2011

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

karoliina.t.salminen

Link to the video I recorded: Burt Rutan Bipod update, Oshkosh 2011 - YouTube
The Bipod is a roadable airplane or flying car, whichever way you want to put it.
It uses hybrid electric-gasoline -propulsion.

Unfortunately I had to shoot it from the side. I setted up my camera in the middle at first but then someone came to ask that "which news agency you are with", and when I told that "none, I am freelance blogger", then I was destined to go to the right side (because blogging apparently does not qualify for being important). I am sorry about the bad camera angle, but I was able to do nothing about it. These news people did not post the whole presentation anyway. I don't have the presentation from the beginning because I lost time moving my camera from the originally intended position to this poor side position.

Back