• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Very simple project 3 axix, wood and fabric starts right now!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Catocala

Hi everybody!

My project starts today: It is a 3 axis wood and fabric ultralight, the "Souricette" (little mouse) designed by Michel Barry. I start basically from scratch
I think I am an emblematic beginner within the homebuilder comunity: No licence to fly yet, average finance capacity, no previous experience, and some hours a week avaiable only...
The colleagues interested by tracking the progression can jump to

http://fms7259.e-monsite.com/

All pages are both in French and English. Here I plan to share bad and good experience,
and the way I achieve work on my plane. Lot of questions are open. I hope you will enjoy that place, as I enjoy Homebuildairplanes.com!

I wish you all safe and good flights!

François.

Back