• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Verhees Delta plan review

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Onex93

Hello,

As I near the end of Onex project (only 90% to go :gig:) I've begun to look for my next project. I chose the Verhees Delta because of it's uniqueness and the fact that its a plans built all aluminum design.

Purchasing the plans was easy, an email to Bart Verhees and a wire transfer of 400 Euro and my plans were on their way from Belguim.

Upon receiving the plans I was pleasantly surprised by their quality. Many full-size templates and a comprehensive builders guide stood out to me. The best part of the whole design is that Bart included the cutting files for the aluminum and limited steel parts. This allows the build to begin with kit quality parts.

Onex93

Back