• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Various single-seat aircraft plans

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cluttonfred

Supporting Member
ALL OF THESE PLANS HAVE BEEN SOLD.

Cleaning out the collection of plans for projects I doubt I will ever tackle, I just have too many single-seaters:
  • Currie Wot - Wood and fabric biplane, original hard copy plans purchased from LAA (ex-PFA) in UK
  • Druine Turbulent - Wood and fabric low-wing monoplane, original hard copy plans purchased from LAA (ex-PFA) in UK
  • Aerosport Quail - All-metal high-wing monoplane, hard copy reprints from Scott Perkins of VULM
  • Fred Byron HM-290 - Australian rework of Mignet wood and fabric tandem design, original plans purchased from the designer (I'll throw in a set of Falconar Avia HM-290/293 derivative plans as well since they were given to me.)
  • Flitzer Z-21 Biplane - Retro wood and fabric biplane, original plans purchased from designer Lynn Williams
$25 each including domestic U.S. postage except the Flitzer plans which are $50. Outside the U.S. I'll just add the cost of the extra postage, I just want to see them go to good homes. Please send PM ("Conversations") if interested and I'll update the list here when and if plans are sold.

Cheers,

Matthew

Last edited:
Back