• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Various gyrocopters, classic aircraft, CW R3350 etc

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

autoreply

Super Moderator
Staff member
https://www.troostwijkauctions.com/nl/aviation-industry/01-32409/

This is where I basically grew up. Sad to see that after Richard's demise his enormous collection/museum is split up. At least 15 of those airframes are airworthy or really close to it.

A tiny selection:
2. 1937 Fairchild 24C propeller aircraft
4. 1959 Brantly B-2B helicopter
16. 1971 Carter- Bensen B8-MMR gyrocopter
33. Curtiss-Wright R3350-32WA aircraft engine

I'm about 1.5 hrs away, if you're desperate for some aviation eyes (or video) on site, I'm happy to assist for compensation.

(No commercial ties between me and the auction)

Back