• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Valley Engineering PRSU info needed.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ratterrier

I have a Valley Engineering PRSU on my VW powered biplane. I need to find out where to get replacement balls for the belt tension-er. They are like super balls there are six of them. I also need to find out how tight to put them, there is supose to be two marks to line up, but mine only has one with no line to line up with. I am not sure how far I can twist these balls out of shape without damaging them. These balls must be used in some other application. They look like maybe silicone? Thanks for any help.

Back