• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Unleashed Reno Racer Fan Sponsor T-Shirt

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dudewanarace

HBA readers,
I attempt to avoid spamming, but I figured everyone would enjoy a cool aviation T-Shirt!

I will be racing my highly modified Lancair 360/400 at Reno again this year. To help cover the cost of racing, I offer a "Fan Sponsor" package that includes a cool T-Shirt with a new design each year. I think this years shirt turned out great!

To make it interesting, I'll be posting some of the modifications I have done to the airplane this year in this thread over the next few days.

So anyway, here is the shirt:

2013_Shirt_Front.jpg

2013_Shirt_Back.jpg

$40; Can be shipped or picked up in person at the races; Web store takes Paypal, Credit Card, or Check.
2013 Unleashed Fan Sponsor Shirt

I'll work up a post on my biggest modification next. The "Beluga Belly".

Tom McNerney
Unleashed Air Racing

Back