Unidentified Plane!!! Can some one please help me identify this plane!

Homebuilt Aircraft & Kit Plane Forum

Help Support Homebuilt Aircraft & Kit Plane Forum:

Pipercub95

So this one plane has been flying over my house for the longest of times (since I was about 5) I just want to get some help identifying it. I think it looks like a Icon A5 without amphibious capability.Anyway here are some pics. All help is appreciated!;)
SAM_3647.JPGSAM_3648.JPGSAM_3646.jpg

Pipercub95

Thank you very much Robbie! I'm surprised I missed it because I visit the Titan website sometimes... I guess I just came for the T-51.

Pipercub95

Well I know it's technically a P-51 but it's designation is T-51 under Titan aircraft. But I do understand what you mean! I just saw the Tornado today. it flew about 200 to 300 feet above with the throttle probably about 80-90%. Pretty cool! If only I could figure out where he flies from (but it's probably just a large field he owns...)

Vipor_GG

Well I know it's technically a P-51 but it's designation is T-51 under Titan aircraft. But I do understand what you mean! I just saw the Tornado today. it flew about 200 to 300 feet above with the throttle probably about 80-90%. Pretty cool! If only I could figure out where he flies from (but it's probably just a large field he owns...)
Print the pictures you have and ask around at small local air fields.

Pipercub95

I like your thinking Vipor! Never thought of that before and I think I will do just that so I can hopefully meet the man (or woman) who flies it. I've only got about 4 local airports nearby that the tornado 1 could fly from because it's max range is 250 miles.

bmcj

HBA Supporter

Pipercub95

No he means to try coming around with the pictures at the airfields to find out who it belongs to so that I can meet the pilot. I already know it's a Titan tornado! Thanks for all the help you guys! I appreciate it alot because now I should be able to ask questions to a pilot who is see almost daily.

Pipercub95

Guys I think I just figured out my mystery. It appears the owner lives in my neighborhood this whole time. This is still unverified though as I still don't know If he still lives here and where the planes located. But i have a hunch it's at Atlanta municipal Also is that a Guillows Piper Cub 95 as your picture Vipor?peevy.jpg

Pipercub95

It's certainly a neat looking aircraft... Kind of like a reconfigured Rutan VariEze but I have found nothing on it so it must be an unknown one-off aircraft. I wish I knew but I haven't got the slightest clue. Looks like there might be some sort of production aircraft beside it. Wish I knew what it was but sadly I'm befuddled.

henryk

Last edited: